Nizoral dosage and price
Nizoral drug is an anti-fungal agent, which provides fungi-static and fungicidal effect. The active substance is ketoconazole, possessing a wide spectrum of anti-fungal action. Fungicidal effect of the drug is occured to yeast and dimorphic fungi, dermatomycosis, eumycetes. Nizoral is prescribed for treatment of ringworm and defeat nails, caused by the yeast fungi, mycosis of the scalp, caused by thread fungi. The drug is used in the treatment of fungal infections of the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract, various candidiasis, pityriasis versicolor. Purchase the cheapest Nizoral online without Rx in our drug store!
Nizoral is an antifungal drug. The medication has a fungicidal and fungistatic action, a high antifungal efficiency relative to the strains of Pityrosporum ovate - a fungus that causes seborrhea.
The pills are used for the treatment and prevention of mycosis:
- in the treatment of the gastrointestinal tract mucous membranes fungal infections;
- in the treatment of chronic vaginal candidiasis in the period of recurrence, including the cases when local the treatment failures;
- skin, nails, soft tissues mycosis;
- systemic mycosis;
- prevention of fungal infections in patients with weakened immunity, including as a result of receiving the chemotherapy drugs.
Cream for external use treats:
- ringworm and skin mycosis caused by the Candida fungus;
- inguinal epidermofitia;
- pityriasis versicolor;
- feet and hands epidermofitia;
The shampoo is used for the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis (dandruff) and head skin multicolored zoster. We offer to purchase generic Nizoral online with free delivery.
Higher risk of alcohol- and suicide-related death in diabetes
Diabetes can severely impact a person's mental health. This may be why people with this condition are more at risk of death by suicide or due to alcohol.Sat, 13 Oct 2018, 10:00
How do hearing and sight influence cognitive decline?
Hearing and sight loss are tied to faster cognitive decline, so does addressing these issues slow down cognitive deterioration? New studies investigate.Fri, 12 Oct 2018, 17:00