Order Aceon no Rx
Coversyl contains perindopril arginine as an active ingredient. The drug belongs to a group of medicines called angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors.
The drug lowers high blood pressure - a condition which doctors call hypertension. Coversyl helps in the treatment of heart failure. You can facilitate the process of breathing, feel less tired and reduce swelling. For patients with ischemic heart disease the medicine will help reduce some of the risks, including myocardial infarction.
Do not take Coversyl, if:
- You are allergic to perindopril
- You are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- You are breast-feeding or plan to breast-feed
- You have the narrowing of blood vessels of one or both kidneys
- You have narrowing of the main blood vessel leading from the heart
- You have experienced swelling of the face, tongue, lips, throat in the past.
The drug is not recommended for children.
When taking Coversyl there are some side effects may occur:
- Cough, which is often called «dry», harassing, shortness of breath.
- Headache, dizziness.
- Changes in the rhythm or heart rate, palpitations or irregular heartbeat.
- Stroke, myocardial infarction, angina pectoris (a feeling of tightness, pressure or heaviness in the chest).
- Ringing in the ears (the constant noise in the ears, impaired vision).
- Hypotension, flushing, peripheral circulatory disorders, nose-bleeding.
- Nausea, vomiting, taste disorders, stomach upset, diarrhea, constipation, or stomachache.
- Muscle spasms.
- Rash, itching.
- Renal insufficiency.
- Lowered blood sugar.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have one of the listed side effects that make you feel bad.
You may order generic Aceon online without a prescription in our drug store.
The probiotic that kills antibiotic-resistant bacteria
Certain strains of Staphylococcus aureus are highly resistant to antibiotics and can be deadly. New research shows that a probiotic can destroy them.Thu, 11 Oct 2018, 18:00
Higher risk of alcohol- and suicide-related death in diabetes
Diabetes can severely impact a person's mental health. This may be why people with this condition are more at risk of death by suicide or due to alcohol.Sat, 13 Oct 2018, 10:00