Aygestin dosage and price
Generic Norlutate is a female hormone. This drug is used for the treatment of endometriosis, uterine bleeding caused by abnormal hormone level and secondary amenorrhea.
You must tell your doctor if you have:
- diseases of the blood or vaginal cancer
- heart disease
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- vaginal bleeding
- an unusual or allergic reaction to norethindrone, other medicines, foods, dyes or preservatives
- you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- you are breastfeeding.
Do not take the medicine more often than directed in the instructions.
We offer to order generic Aygestin without a prescription in our online pharmacy.
Overdose: If you think you have taken too much of this drug, you must immediately call a poison center or call an ambulance.
Tell your doctor if you smoke, drink alcohol or illegal drugs. Some drugs may interact with Aygestin (Norlut-N).
If you have a reason to think you are pregnant, stop taking this medication and contact your doctor.
Side effects you should inform your doctor about as soon as possible:
- breast tenderness
- pain in the abdomen, chest, groin or legs
- severe headache
- skin rashes, itching, urticaria, or sudden shortness of breath
- the decrement in visual acuity or problems with speech
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
Side effects that usually do not require medical assistance:
- changes in sexual desire
- changes in menstrual cycle
- hair growth on the face
- fluid retention and edema
- gain or loss of weight.
What is the difference between clonazepam and Xanax?
Clonazepam and Xanax both belong to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines. As a result, they are quite similar, but doctors may prescribe them for different reasons. Learn more about the differences in their uses, effects, and dosages here.Fri, 12 Oct 2018, 18:00
Causes and home remedies for toe cramps
Toe cramps can have a variety of causes, including poor-fitting shoes, nerve damage, and arthritis. Learn more about the causes of toe cramps and how to treat them here.Thu, 11 Oct 2018, 20:00