Aygestin dosage and price
Generic Norlutate is a female hormone. This drug is used for the treatment of endometriosis, uterine bleeding caused by abnormal hormone level and secondary amenorrhea.
You must tell your doctor if you have:
- diseases of the blood or vaginal cancer
- heart disease
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- vaginal bleeding
- an unusual or allergic reaction to norethindrone, other medicines, foods, dyes or preservatives
- you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- you are breastfeeding.
Do not take the medicine more often than directed in the instructions.
We offer to order generic Aygestin without a prescription in our online pharmacy.
Overdose: If you think you have taken too much of this drug, you must immediately call a poison center or call an ambulance.
Tell your doctor if you smoke, drink alcohol or illegal drugs. Some drugs may interact with Aygestin (Norlut-N).
If you have a reason to think you are pregnant, stop taking this medication and contact your doctor.
Side effects you should inform your doctor about as soon as possible:
- breast tenderness
- pain in the abdomen, chest, groin or legs
- severe headache
- skin rashes, itching, urticaria, or sudden shortness of breath
- the decrement in visual acuity or problems with speech
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
Side effects that usually do not require medical assistance:
- changes in sexual desire
- changes in menstrual cycle
- hair growth on the face
- fluid retention and edema
- gain or loss of weight.
Causes and home remedies for toe cramps
Toe cramps can have a variety of causes, including poor-fitting shoes, nerve damage, and arthritis. Learn more about the causes of toe cramps and how to treat them here.Thu, 11 Oct 2018, 20:00
Radial nerve injury: Everything you need to know
The radial nerve is prone to injury, even from minor incidents, such as sleeping on the arm. Radial nerve injury is also common after breaking the arm. In this article, learn about other causes, as well as symptoms and treatments.Thu, 11 Oct 2018, 17:00