Aygestin dosage and price
Generic Norlutate is a female hormone. This drug is used for the treatment of endometriosis, uterine bleeding caused by abnormal hormone level and secondary amenorrhea.
You must tell your doctor if you have:
- diseases of the blood or vaginal cancer
- heart disease
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- vaginal bleeding
- an unusual or allergic reaction to norethindrone, other medicines, foods, dyes or preservatives
- you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- you are breastfeeding.
Do not take the medicine more often than directed in the instructions.
We offer to order generic Aygestin without a prescription in our online pharmacy.
Overdose: If you think you have taken too much of this drug, you must immediately call a poison center or call an ambulance.
Tell your doctor if you smoke, drink alcohol or illegal drugs. Some drugs may interact with Aygestin (Norlut-N).
If you have a reason to think you are pregnant, stop taking this medication and contact your doctor.
Side effects you should inform your doctor about as soon as possible:
- breast tenderness
- pain in the abdomen, chest, groin or legs
- severe headache
- skin rashes, itching, urticaria, or sudden shortness of breath
- the decrement in visual acuity or problems with speech
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
Side effects that usually do not require medical assistance:
- changes in sexual desire
- changes in menstrual cycle
- hair growth on the face
- fluid retention and edema
- gain or loss of weight.
How do hearing and sight influence cognitive decline?
Hearing and sight loss are tied to faster cognitive decline, so does addressing these issues slow down cognitive deterioration? New studies investigate.Fri, 12 Oct 2018, 17:00
Higher risk of alcohol- and suicide-related death in diabetes
Diabetes can severely impact a person's mental health. This may be why people with this condition are more at risk of death by suicide or due to alcohol.Sat, 13 Oct 2018, 10:00