Aggrenox for sale
Aggrenox is a drug which is used in the secondary prevention of ischemic stroke (on the thrombosis mechanism) and transient ischemic attacks.
The drug contains:
- acetylsalicylic acid 25 mg,
- dipyridamole 200 mg,
- auxiliary substances: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, dried, colloidal silicon dioxide, aluminium stearate, sucrose, acacia gum, titanium dioxide, and talc.
- rash, urticaria, severe bronchospasm, and angioedema;
- reducing the number of platelets (thrombocytopenia);
- hemorrhages on the skin, such as bruises, ecchymosis and bruising may occur when using the drug.
- stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer in the phase of deterioration or with a tendency to bleeding;
- the III trimester of pregnancy;
- the age up to 18;
- hypersensitivity to any drug component or salicylates.
Aggrenox should be used with caution for patients with impaired renal and hepatic function. We offer to purchase non-prescription generic Aggrenox online with free worldwide delivery in our drug store.
How do hearing and sight influence cognitive decline?
Hearing and sight loss are tied to faster cognitive decline, so does addressing these issues slow down cognitive deterioration? New studies investigate.Fri, 12 Oct 2018, 17:00
How does psoriatic arthritis affect the spine?
Psoriatic arthritis can cause stiffness and pain in the spinal joints, but early diagnosis and treatment can prevent complications. Here, learn more about how psoriatic arthritis affects the spine.Thu, 11 Oct 2018, 20:00