Aggrenox for sale
Aggrenox is a drug which is used in the secondary prevention of ischemic stroke (on the thrombosis mechanism) and transient ischemic attacks.
The drug contains:
- acetylsalicylic acid 25 mg,
- dipyridamole 200 mg,
- auxiliary substances: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, dried, colloidal silicon dioxide, aluminium stearate, sucrose, acacia gum, titanium dioxide, and talc.
- rash, urticaria, severe bronchospasm, and angioedema;
- reducing the number of platelets (thrombocytopenia);
- hemorrhages on the skin, such as bruises, ecchymosis and bruising may occur when using the drug.
- stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer in the phase of deterioration or with a tendency to bleeding;
- the III trimester of pregnancy;
- the age up to 18;
- hypersensitivity to any drug component or salicylates.
Aggrenox should be used with caution for patients with impaired renal and hepatic function. We offer to purchase non-prescription generic Aggrenox online with free worldwide delivery in our drug store.
Should people with GERD avoid caffeine?
Medical professionals often advise people with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) to cut caffeine from the diet. However, little scientific evidence suggests that everyone with GERD should avoid caffeine. Learn more here.Fri, 12 Oct 2018, 20:00
Is sleeping too much bad for your brain?
The largest sleep study ever conducted concludes that both sleeping too little and too much negatively impacts cognitive ability, regardless of age.Fri, 12 Oct 2018, 13:00